I’m gonna be making the next update, and even more hop on in! :D
THIS IS NOT OKAY
THIS IS NOT ALLOWED
let’s glorify the heroines rather than just the princesses I like that better
Alright, babies. I’ve never heard of this anime before today, and judging by the trailer’s views, neither have a lot of anime lovers. Reasons why everyone should watch it right now:
- The main protagonists are a fine as hell lady of color and her mixed daughter
- The main antagonist is a super fabulous woman of color, in an actual position of power, who rocks natural hair like a boss
- Michiko, the main character, is canonically bi and not a single fuck is given
- The art is fucking perfect
- There is an actual coherent and complex plot
- All the main characters have a billion different costumes and they are all super cosplay worthy
- There are two full seasons, both of which are already out~
The show is called Michiko & Hatchin and the first episode of the English Dub can be found in full right HERE.
WHOA, YES! You are doing yourself a huge disservice as an anime fan if you don’t give this show it’s fair shake. I marathonned all 22 episodes in one shot, I just could not put it down.
THIS TURNED OUT REALLY LONG SORRY NOT SORRY
ENJOY USING YOUR SCROLL BUTTON
But here it is! A tutorial on how to make pony ears, like the ones I used for the costumes I wore to Bronycon.
They’re really easy to make! These were the first thing I ever sewed, so anyone who has a basic knowledge of how a sewing machine works should be able to figure them out.
I don’t have an actual pattern because the size is all up to you! The ones I made for the tutorial turned out pretty small, so I’d suggest doing something that takes up maybe half a piece of computer paper, at least.
I hope this helps! I’ll be making a yarn tail tutorial soon.
All in all, I’d say it cost me less than $5 to make a single pair of pony ears using my method. AWWWWW YIIIIIIIIIIIII cheap cosplay.
If you like this list of life hacks, follow ListOfLifeHacks for more like it!
THIS POST HAD ME LIKE
AND I KNEW FOLLOWING LISTOFLIFEHACKS WAS THE BEST IDEA I’VE HAD IN A WHILE
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
Yeah but have you seen this